AS IF!

2 comments
Hello great people of Earth! Hope you are having a great week! Well, recently, I have been reminded of my, well, depressed days. The ones where I felt like nobody cared for me, the ones where I felt lost, the ones where I felt like I didn't know who I was, the ones where I was completely stressed. But I was being totally selfish and oblivious. Yeah, those dark days. But they're not always dark memories because they remind me of how to be happy and not to go back to that. Although it has happened to me twice, it has taught me to be original because I noticed I don't want to be like anyone else because I am my own person and a lot of people at my school are total Barbies. (I dont exactly know if that made sense, but it makes sense to me) It also has taught me how to be happy by reminding me of how I felt before and allowing me to prevent that from it happening again. Life sux sometimes, but it has taught me a lot in my short 16 years of life. Here's a list of some things to be happy (personally) about that I made during class, hopefully you can read it:


Now outfit of the day! (btw I always show my outfits because I want to see how my fashion has progressed throughout my years of life) The white mid-sleeve shirt - from my mom // pink plaid overall dress - Savers (thrift store) // jean jacket (is back) - Urban Outfitters // white socks - smelly Walmart // white Converse - Kohl's

This outfit was inspired by Cher Horowitz from Clueless. Clueless is a 1995 film that is full of cool, groovy outfits, cool phrases (that I want to start using), and snobby rich kids. Although, they're snobby, I really wish I was part of that era (late 80s, early 90s)! Their fashion is SO cute, I love the whole mismatch, quirky look. If you haven't seen this movie, you HAVE to watch. It's funny, cute, and just great, it's one of my favorite movies.


By the way, on Memorial Day, my sister and I went to Savers because 50% OFF EVERYTHING. How great! And usually I don't find stuff that I absolutely love, but I actually found so many cute things (I.E. the pink plaid overall dress) that I am so excited to wear!!!!!!!

Well, hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I will probably blog again maybe tomorrow, probably Friday because IMAGINE DRAGONS CONCERT TOMORROW!!! YAY! Goodbye =^^=

2 comments:

Nataly said...

I love you baby sister.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I know just what you mean about Barbies at school. But I promise, things get easier after high school. People don't stay mean forever lol. And yeah for fashion and summer and concerts!

p.s. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog; that made me smile :)

Powered by Blogger.