(◐ o ◑ )

2 comments
Hello there, healthy people!!!! I am currently dying due to first, having a terrible sore throat on Thursday ,then slowly moving into a cold on Saturday. I have been sick for 5 days, counting today. HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT?! I have never been this sick and it's terrible. I left school early today and might not go tomorrow, considering the state I am in right now ~_~ Honestly, I hate missing school because then there is a chance of me missing something big or something important and falling behind. Ugh, I hate this. -_- ANYWAYS, enough about thaaaaat, let's move on.
ABOVE: I loooove candles. My mother and I bought two about two weeks ago..? And we already used them all up. I love smelling them!!!! Annnnd, I am throwing a Christmas/One Direction party in December and I want to use jars as cups so, I shall be keeping these candles jars for that!!!
ABOVE: HALLOWEENY MONTH, YAAAY. Halloween is pretty rad, c'mon. I am not going trick-or-treating this year because man, I am 16 years old, I am too old ;) but I hope my brother goes, because I still want candy..Anyways, Harry Doll looked pretty creepy and I thought it was funny. Oh Harry Doll, u da 1.
ABOVE: GOT ONE DIRECTION TATTOOS. Yeaaaaaah, I paid $1. Cool, right?! OH OH OH ANNNNND I do not know if I have mentioned juju babes? Or jelly sandals/shoes? Well, I was supposed to get them once school started (which was like 3 months ago) and I HAVE FINALLY ORDERED THEM. They shall be coming soon and I might cry once they arrive. I guess babysitting does pay off ;)
ABOVE: Crappy picture with dirty/ancient iPod player. I just wanted to explain my love for this damn, old thing. It just plays music all the time (obviously) and it's great. I didn't even have to pay, my father found it, oh the joy. IT'S SO GREAT. Just wanted to share that.
ABOVE: YAAAY 4 COOL BRAIDS. Rookie shared a DIY on yarn hair and it looked so cool so I had to do it!!!! I think it came out preeeeetty wicked, yo. This is a crappy picture of it, but once I look much better w/o this sickness, I shall post a better picture. I just wanted to share this DIY because I LOVE IT.

BELOW: I went to an outlet last weekend and bought some comfy slippers ;) and I just wanted to share who my best friend is. Yes, the tissues. I USED UP A WHOLE BOX IN ONE DAY. Ugh.
THE FLOWER POWER BITCHES QUESTION TIME.
P.S. I changed it to 3 people a week answering my questions because 9, all at once, is just too much lollll.

Question: What is your favorite lesson or confident booster or advice anyone has given you or learned yourself and why?

Personally, and with these members, it was hard to choose. Life should be able to hand you lessons/confident boosters/advice throughout your life. I have learned so much and have shared that with this blog. For me, mine would be "shut up, who cares, it's all about you". Short, sweet, and self-explanatory. This may seem too "conceited", but who cares? Society has driven the answer "no it's not about you, think about what others think" into today's teenagers' heads and it's not cool. Stop trying to impress others.

HESSICA: My cousin once told me that "why do we kill people that kill people for justice?" That is why I am against aggression because in reality, we make it a lot worse by responding to it.

CYNTHIA: It would have to be that I don't have to satisfy all of my friends to be happy. I was always worried about keeping my friends happy and keeping them content rather than keeping myself happy and content. And I was always worried about keeping them in my life. I've learned that I don't need so many friends and the friends that I do have I don't need to go out of my way to impress them, the way I used to. And also I don't have to live up to their expectation of me, if they were true friends, they wouldn't care about how I change or don't change. I may have lost a lot of people in my life but I'm much more happier and more free than I've ever been. 

BRIANNA: I've had to learn a lot of things by myself. I didn't really have someone to tell me or help me go through things. And basically what lesson/saying that helped me get through things is "Don't rely on others for your own happiness". I had to go through a lot of disappointments in my life. With my father being out of my life for a while and even when he was there, it still felt like he wasn't. So I really want you (the reader) to only depend on yourself to get through things. Only you can make yourself happy. I mean who knows yourself better then YOU? 

If you do not know who these girls are, feel free to look at my last post :-) Hope you all have a wonderful week and shall see you soon, hopefully NOT sick =^^=

2 comments:

Shelby said...

you and your sister are seriously the coolest humans!! 1D party AND tattoos... dying over here!! Hope you feel better lady. Colds are seriously the absolute worst!

Josselyn Palma said...

Hahahah thank you!!! The party is going to be great okaaaaaay!!! Hhahaha, thanks again :-)

Powered by Blogger.