Harry's Wondrous World

8 comments
The name 'Lurking Cat' was based off of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, when Professor McGonagall first was introduced as a cat. So, basically I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I finally...FINALLY was able to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, here in L.A. It was the best time ever and I couldn't be happier with how everything looked. It definitely did not disappoint and I maybe, just maybe, cried a bit when I was entering Hogsmeade. Just a little..
AND YES I DID TRY BUTTERBEER. AND IT WAS GOOD. AND LOOK HOW CUTE THE CUP WAS:
THE FLYING CAR!!!! Alright, to be quite honest, one of the rides 'Flight of the Hippogriff' was pretty lame..BUT THEY HAD LIKE A HUGE BUCKBEAK IN LINE SO THAT WAS AWESOME.
You guys...when you first see Hogwarts in the distance....it's just..BREATHTAKING. AND THE INSIDE IS SO DETAILED!!! It had Dumbledore's office and everything!!! And the ride inside Hogwarts was SO COOL, but not cool for people who get motion sickness easily...like my sister (she hated it ahhahaha).
THE STORES GUYS!!! They had The Three Broomsticks, Zonko's, Owlpost, OLLIVANDERS (!!!!),  and Honeydukes!!!
"Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
Here are the few things I got that day!!!
Dobby pin.
OBVIOUSLY got the Chocolate Frog and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.
I GOT DUMBLEDORE AND IT'S SO COOL.
Ravenclaw scarf because I'm in the Ravenclaw House.
AND I FINALLY, FFFIIIINNAAALLLLYYY GOT MY WAND.
I clearly had to get Luna Lovegood's wand because HEEELLLOOOOO!!!!!
The greatest part about this wand was that we were able to go around The Wizarding World and actually do spells!! There's a little censor at the tip of the wand and if you did a specific movement with it, you'd be able to do a spell!!! It was pretty damn cool.
I had the most AMMMAAZZING time ever and I can't wait to come back. There was even music playing througout the place and it made everything more magical. Harry Potter will always be that one thing I will come back to and just be obsessed with, it's one of the greatest creations ever, thank you, J.K. Rowling. If you haven't read the books or even watched the movies...ya gotta be kidding me, go do it!!!! It will not disappoint. =^^=

8 comments:

claire said...

hahaha omg i'm dying to go!!! <3

Claire
www.augustlikethemonth.blogspot.com

Josselyn Palma said...

It was so cool!!! Ya definitely need to go!!

Alexius said...

OH MY GOD you have your own wand i'm dying. having a wand like harry potter was basically my life goal when i was a child.

awesome post!!

alexius xx.
organic hearts

Josselyn Palma said...

Honestly, I had been waiting so long to get my own wand!!!! I was so happy when I got it hahahahah, thank you!!

Cília (When I grow up I want to be a granny) said...

I had never read Harry Potter, but I'm sure you had a lot fun there ^^

Josselyn Palma said...

It was!!! So cool to see everything right in front of my face!!!

Arianne said...

LOVVVE your red top! One of us came back from LA a few days ago and sadly missed out on Harry Potter world :(
Feel free to check out our latest post x
LOOK LOVE WEAR

Josselyn Palma said...

Aw, that's a bummer! Next time one fo you come, you should definitely visit, though!!

Powered by Blogger.