this is what you came for

6 comments
If ya haven't been camping this summer (or ever) GO PLAN, LIKE RIGHT NOW. Camping annually is one of the best traditions my family and I have. It's so fun to just spend a weekend with family and friends and food and rivers and lakes and NATURE! Nature is pretty cool (shout out to mother nature). I took a few pictures, practicing my manual camera skills, and actually made a mock vlog!! Hahahha, it'll probably be only funny to my sister, friend, and I, but it was pretty fun to make. Ever since, like, middle school I've wanted to make videos, but never did it, so I guess this can fulfill that idea, haaahahahahha. I might make other lil videos (especially because my sister has been bothering me to do so lol), but I don't know what the future will bring. So here's a bit of my yearly family camping trip:
Oh and here's a link to my video if anyone wants to watch me making fun things that actual youtubers do, lol. Hopefully now that I'm getting the hang of my camera, I'll be posting more pictures and editing them!! =^^=

6 comments:

melody said...

Make more videos and post them on here!! This is so beautiful, it's awesome that your family and friends do this :)

Josselyn Palma said...

Hopefully I will!!! Thanks so much, Melody!! :-)

Zoe Thompson said...

Loved the video, defo make more - vlogs are such a cool platform atm! Also, love the photos you took, looked like a lot of fun! xo

Josselyn Palma said...

They definitely are, just in general social media has grown their platform, it's crazy. Thanks so much!!! Camping is always so so fun.

Nataly said...

ilysm

Nataly said...

ilysm

Powered by Blogger.