乂⍲‿⍲乂

2 comments
Hello "chicas bonitas"(that means pretty girls in spanish..I am positive only girls read my blog -- just sayin')! Man, oh, man. I have 3 full days left with my sister. THREE. How crazy is that?! We have been anticipating this day for months and now it is almost here. I shall type up a gooey/sisterly/lovey/etc. blogpost once it has officially come. 

Well, if you have not noticed, I have made a few changes to my blog! I love it oh, so much and thank my sister for doing it (I am not able to learn all this layout/html/etc. thing)! Man, I am starting to realize how many things my sister does for me...ANYWAYS. Here is my outfit for today! I thought it was very cute and VERY comfortable (leggings with a cute top that covers my butt outfits are the best)!
// Striped shirt - Cotton On // Galaxy leggings - Flea Market (only $5!!!! FIVE. & I got a lot of compliments on them today ;) // pink/white heart soxxxx - Forever 21 // teeny-tiny pearl necklace - homemade (supposed to be some sort of ribbon) //

I live for pictures like these. I mean smiling pictures? SOOO overrated ;) (BTW my sister was at work so selfie mirror pictures FTW!!!!!)

I thought my shoes looked preeeeetty neat today. It reminds me of leg warmers/80's???? I don't know, but these nurse shoes rock!

STORY TIME: I remember in around elementary school - middle school, I used to wear LOOOOADS of bracelets and I mean LOADS. But then, me being the stupid little girl who liked to do things and only wanted myself to do them, I stopped wearing all of them because most of the people at school started wearing a bunch of bracelets, too (woooow omg!!! trendsetter!!!!). They just started wearing beaded bracelets and I felt like the connection between my bracelets and myself was gone. So, I took them off and stopped wearing them. I know, ridiculous. I mean, I totally understand that, but it just sounds so...dumb now? Anyways, I have decided to get back into them! It makes an outfit look much more 'cuter' and I love it! Let us start from the top of my wrist to the bottom: 
  1. blue-beaded 'Harry Styles' bracelet - This was made by one of my best friends. It was the beginning of our love connection towards One Direction so, we both went crazy making tons of these! I actually made one for each member of the band..but this bracelet is quite sentimental due to one of my closest friends making it and the start of a new age (One Direction new age hahahaha)!
  2. hand-made 'Joselyn' bracelet - Here is where it goes complicated. I used to spell my name Jocelyn. Then my mother told me it was actually spelt Joselyn. And then in my 2nd grade class, there was another girl named Joselyn and it was spelt like that, too. So, my teacher asked me if I can add another S so she can separate us and not get confused. And so I did. Weird, right? BUT then my mom told me it is actually spelt 'Josselyn'! So, I don't know why I wrote it different ways till 2nd grade. It is actually spelt 'Josselyn' on my birth certificate so, I don;t even know what went wrong! My mom got me this bracelet from El Salvador, which is where my family is from. This one if also sentimental because of course my mom gave it to me!
  3. squiggly yellow bracelet - Remember those bracelets called 'Silly Bandz'??? EVERYONE was obsessed with them? Well, I got a Harry Potter themed pack and for some reason this one came in there? I got those in 6th grade and still, to this day, cannot figure out what this shape is supposed to make!
  4. pink glitterly band - Remember the one who gave me my Harry Styles bracelet? Yeah, she gave me this one, too! Hahahaha.
  5. chained bracelet with a charm - You actually can't see the charm, but it says 'friends'. It's just a bracelet I found in my 'crap stuff' drawer, hahhhhh. 

I also wanted to show you my lunch box! Yes, I am a 16 year old who carries a lunch box. An ACTUAL lunch box, this is made out of iron!!!!! I am so much cooler than the people from my school ;)


Now. Here is my notebook. I got it at a thrift store and I have been wanting a notebook just to doodle and write notes in for a while and now I have one! It is really convenient to carry around and am quite happy with what I have in it. Woohoo!

Oh and let me explain why I say projects I will be doing, but then don't do them. THERE IS SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS GETS IN THE WAY. I promise, I have such bad luck in planning things, BUT I do have a little project that I will for sure be doing in the future. Emphasizes on the 'in the future'! 

Well, hope you all have a wonderful week and next time I type to you, I will be balling my eyes out due to my sister leaving, hahahhaha. =^^=

2 comments:

Shelby said...

my word!! i feel like i have so much to say about this. first off, you and your sister are seriously the CUTEST!! like for reals. second, those leggings... i want them. third, that cut out of Harry gets me EVERY TIME!! in love! fourth, i want a bracelet with Harry's name on it PRONTO! fifth, harry potter lunch box?!?! we need to be best friends. hahaha

Josselyn Palma said...

Thank you!!! My sister and I are more relatively close to other sibling relationships! Those leggings actually only cost $5!!!! BARGAIN. That cut-out still scares me sometimes to this day and I have had it a little bit under a year! Harry Potter is the way to go, man!!!

Powered by Blogger.