=U

4 comments
Heyyyy, look at me, blogging daily and everythaaaang. I bet y'all don't really read my rambling rambles, but I like to express my thoughts onto here soooooo!!! Lately, my outfits have been super cute because I have been picking my outfits for the week the Sunday before. My brain doesn't quite work well, creatively, in the morning, sadly.
// white mid-sleeve shirt - thrifted // light green top - thrifted // polka dot circle/skater skirt - cotton on // white converse - kohl's // (I have noticed I make very dorky poses and I don't know if I should be serious or not from now on...)
On my last post, I said I would start wearing more buttons/pins more often so here's my "button of the day", my sister let me keep it before she moved out. We got it at a flea market for $1!!!!! ONE. Just a simple little pear. So cute.
In my little notebook I have told you about in one of my posts, I have drawn various little doodles. Sometimes people find them kind of weird and creepy because they don't understand how my brain flows/works. I am glad to know my best friends won't think I am crazy for drawing some of these. I have a page that I made last year that has some stuff some people won't understand (I thought it was totally normal until I showed my friend who I am not too close with and she gave me a weird look...) and think I need help..BUT don't worry, I am not crazy or anything, this makes me sound crazy, bUT I'M NOT I PROMISE, hahahahaha. Anywaysss, here are some of the little girl cartoons I have made this year. Different, but the same concept. (The girl with the red: she's holding a broken heart and has started eating it because she's done with boys and decided it's time to eat hearts and be a WOMEN.) (metaphor or hyperbole) (if you get it, you rock my soxxx)
If you look in the middle, you will see the letters 'TFPB'. On my last post I talked about these ass kicking teenagers that have formed groups standing up for what they believe in and that's what I kind of did! I made the name up 'The Flower Power Bitches' last year, making a group where it only involved myself... This may sound conceited, but the reason I only allowed myself to join was because I was the only one competent enough to be in it. It was supposed to be like a group full of the same kind of people and I didn't know anyone who was like me so..yeah..It makes sense in a non-conceited way in my head okay!!!! So, this year, I thought I would expand 'The Flower Power Bitches' and invite different kinds of people. It totally took a different turn, I know. I will be asking them questions each week about feminism, boys, clothes, etc. The people who are in it are pretty groovy/very different people so it'll be interesting! I decided to make it a segment on my blog about them, I shall be taking pictures of them in about 2 weeks and that's when I will be introducing them! I am very excited about forming this group and think it'll be lots of fun!
Hope you all had a wicked day =^^=
P.S. V-DUB (vampire weekend) CONCERT THIS SATURDAY!!!!! 3NDIOENWL (& I will be seeing my sister for the first time in a week WOAAAH)


4 comments:

Shelby said...

i am so excited for these Flower Power Bitches' posts!!! i want to start something like that. it sounds awesome!! and lady, i always read your ramblings. they are wonderful rambles. hahaha

Josselyn Palma said...

Thank you so much! I thought the name was pretty wicked ;) and thank you!!!! I sometimes talk too much, ahhahahahahaha

Josselyn Palma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nataly said...

omg, this outfit is freaking AMAZING!!! You've been getting creative since I left, I see!

Powered by Blogger.