=︺‿︺=

Leave a Comment
Hello beautiful people of Earth! I hope you're all doing well, I kind of am, but my sister moved out Saturday so, it's been kind of tough. Never realized how rough this path would be, I knew it would be bad, but not this bad. She's my favorite person ever and now I can't turn around to talk to her. Well, I bet she's going to read this so I'm not going to say anymore until my family and I have officially took this in and not cry every time we talk about her moving out.
SO, here's my outfit of the daaaaay. It was quite hot today and made me feel sticky. ~_~ Guess who took these crappy pictures???? If you guessed my sister, you're wrong because I JUST SAID SHE MOVED OUT, but if you guessed my brother..DING DING DING, you're right. My sister left her camera here so YAY 4 ME and I was trying to teach him how to take GOOD pictures, but this kid just can't and my patience thermometer goes high vvvvvveeeeerrrrryyyy quickly.
// Crop top - Cotton On (I have probably worn and shown you this shirt like 93274979028409328 times) // floral skirt - thrifted //
STORY TIME: Okay, the bow was in my hair most of the day, but I got annoyed with it so I put it on my shirt (best way to still wear an accessory throughout the day). BUT that's not what I am going to tell you about. See that biiiiiig button there? Well, on one of my posts, I told you about the beautiful trip I took to Sequoia National Park and I never showed you my pin I got there as a souvenir!!!! BUT HERE IT IS. Isn't it the cutest thing?! More and more national parks are getting torn down and more and more animals are becoming extinct, which makes me really upset. I love and you love all these animals and imagine them extinct?! Never being able to see one in real life with your own eyes?! DEPRESSING MUCH? The little things like putting your trash in trash bins and not flushing your toilet as much throughout the day really helps the different environments in more ways than you think. I am actually in an AP Environmental Science class and I love it! Veeeery interesting stuff. SAVE A BEAR.  
Oh, I thought I would share some cute pictures with my sister and I. The left was taken in Sequoia and is on my bulletin board and the right was when I was..I don't know..8??? Not really good at aging people..hahahahhaha, but this is on my desk and I thought it was very cute!
OH GUYS I STARTED DECORATING MY ROOM. I don't have many rings right now, but I decided to display them on my book shelf -- thought it looked ~*~*~*classy~~**~*~
& down here I decided to put ALLLL my buttons in my closet on a little shelf. Very cute, right?! I am still not quite done rearranging my room, but once I am, I shall show you how it comes out!
I have the coolest buttons.

ALRIGHT. I found out today that I will be babysitting a little 5 year old and GETTING PAID. Woaaaaaaaah, so awesome. My patience may be low, but not low enough to say no to MONEEEEY. Hahahaha, hey I am a poor teenager okkkk.

OH AND I read this Rookie  article talking about these badass teenagers who have put together groups to fight for what they believe in and they freaking rock. I wish I was open and smart and cool enough to make a group like that!!! I am thinking of starting one, but I don't know if anyone would take it as serious as I would...

Well, I shall talk to you all soon! =^^=





0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.