≧●‿●≦

2 comments
Hello chummys! Hope you are all good! I am, at the moment, pretty content. School makes me feel like I am suffocating and stressed, but other than the homework and stress, socially, I have been pretty good! Usually, that's what I am always depressed about, but I haven't felt much of it, so that's great!!!!! 

Oh man, my sister is leaving in 3 weeks. THREE. I don't know what to feel, I mean I am going to have my own room basically, but like she is literally my other half and it's going to be weird not having her around 24/7. I have started decorating and I am so excited to have my own look!!!!
Here we have my ipod player thing, Harry Doll, and a few of my jars! I am planning to fill this spot with a bunch load of jars! It's going to look totally rad man. 

I have also put, now mine, a bulletin board above my desk! So, when I am doing homework and feel like procrastinating, I can look at all the things I have on it, ahhahahaha. Plus, a few of my totally cute sunglasses and pictures of a few of my favorite people.

In one of my old posts, I shared that I started making an Inspiration Board! I rarely work on it, but I have put a few more stuff on it and it is coming out so awesome! Of course, there is a Harry Styles picture there, I mean c'mon. I am very content with how it's coming out!
AHHHHH! The One Direction movie also came out called 'This Is Us' and of course I have already seen it 3 times when it barely came out bascially Friday. I went to our local premiere on Thursday and saw it twice on Friday (snuck into one of the showings...ooooo bad-ass over here, right). It was literally such a heart-warming and sincerely funny movie. If you at least kindaaa like One Direction, take the time to watch it. You will not regret it. 

I also took some photobooth pictures with some of my favorite people everrrrr. They're the ones I like to call my best friends. They understand my love for One Direction, youtubers, and we always laugh at stupid things. They're the best. Tonight, I am planning on watching One Direction's old movie (that did not come out in theatres) and it's basically a concert, it's pretty awesome. Also, I will be working on my collage, so it's a pretty great night (PLUS I don't have school tomorrow ;))).

Life right now is pretty good, actually. I am being more productive (I think), but I know it's going to go down hill soon because I have to read The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald for school and I have SO much homework for it. I have also started reading Fault In Our Stars by John Green and it's going pretty well. I joined an awesome book club and we're currently reading it! I am excited for this school year, but socially, not 'educationally'. 

I hope you all are having great lives. It is the first of September, which means Summer is almost over. Summer you have been groovy and too hot, but thanks! =^^=

P.S. I have been thinking about my major for university. I kinda want to work in communications/media. I have been thinking maybe styling?? SO, to get me more interested in that, I am planning a photoshoot with three of my best friends!!! I am more than excited because I have been wanting to do this for such a long time! Hopefully, those pictures will be up next weekend. WEEEEE, SO excited. So, look out for that!

2 comments:

Priya said...

Josselyn, I just wanted to say hi! I've been following along with your blog for a while but never came over here to say hey and I don't know why!

I remember when my sister moved out before my Sophomore year of high school. We are definitely not as close as you and Nataly who are like sisters made in heaven! But honestly it was very exciting to get my own room for the first time in my life. I'm sure you'll enjoy setting it up to your very own specifications!

Gah high school was exhausting, I remember that well. Cool that you joined a book club! And The Great Gatsby really is a cool book (not just saying that because of the movie).

Speaking of movies, you two have seriously inspired me to see the 1D movie! I'm sure I'll love it, I imagine it's a similar style to the JB/Katy Perry ones and I loved those! Well, hope all is well. It's always very interesting to read your posts!


perfectly priya

Josselyn Palma said...

Well, hello there! Yes, I am very excited to have my own room, but it's a huge change, but I am sure I will love it later when everything is settled in! Yeah, high school is, well, high school, ahahhha! Book club so far has been pretty great and The great Gatsby is a pretty great book. We're actually seeing the movie (recent one) at the moment and I hate it..ahhahaha. YAAAY!! I'm glad we inspired you, One Direction are gREAT.

Powered by Blogger.