LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN

Leave a Comment
Hello beauties! Today, I decided I shall do another segment of "Listen, Listen, Listen". This is where I tell you bands/artists I have been listening to a lot lately and try to convince you to listen to them!

SO, today, I am gladly to present you to: Ariana Grande


What kind of musician? Grande is a singer-songwriter. Many people have compared her to Mariah Carey.
Age? 20 years old.
From? She is from Boca Raton, Florida and, I think, is living in Los Angeles, CA currently.
Albums? She has recently dropped her album on September 2, 2013, called 'Yours Truly'. This album is said to be an urban-pop/late 1990s-early 2000s sound. She sounds a lot like Mariah Carey with a throwback to 90s R&B music. 
Discovered? She was first on a Nickelodeon TV show called 'Victorious' where she acted as the part of 'Cat' who was a very ditzy teenage girl. She currently has a TV show of her own titled "Sam & Cat", a branch of the Nickelodeon shows "Victorious" and "iCarly". She has been singing covers for a while on YouTube and has done musicals when she was younger. She just recently started focusing on her music career.
Where is she now? She just started her show "Sam & Cat" and is currently touring with Justin Bieber and hopefully will have a tour soon. 
Favorite song? Better Left Unsaid (It's really nice until the chorus, which I don't like much, but very fun!)
Uniquenessnessness? She is not the normal, 'pop-py' sound artists/bands have been releasing. She has her own twist that the world has not heard in a while. I find her songs very catchy, maybe cliche, but totally worth listening to! (─‿‿─)
Album cover of her debut album "Yours Truly"


If ya wanna know more about her or want to look into her more, here are some links to help you out:
Now, let me explain myself. I know she is a totally 'teenager' artist, but I sincerely like her. She seems very...normal and hey her songs are freaking catchy, okaaaaay. I listen to all sorts of music! Her album is my current obsession and I just love singing along and dancing to it! Well, I hope I have enlightened you with a new artist that you will be listening to now! Thank you =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.