( ・◇・)?(・◇・ )

Leave a Comment
Hello beautiful people! I thought I would make a short blogpost because my blog is in need of an update. My sister came over this weekend and she makes me laugh so much. I always forget that we always make each other laugh a lot and it's nice! She is so much fun and such a great sister. 
Here is my outfit of the day! I was supposed to get my iPhone 5S this weekend, but it's sold out and I have to order it :-( SO, iPhone 5S you shall be mine in 2 WEEKS. Upset, but still so excited. 
// shirt - I honestly don't know, it's so old // skirt I hate - cotton on // knee highs - target // Luna Lovegood radish earrings - eBay // AND THE FINAL PRODUCT....MY JUJU BABES - AMERICAN SEXIST APPAREL //

THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE. I AM NOW THE OWNER OF A PAIR OF JELLIES FINALLY. If you guys have been reading my blog for a while, you'd know that I have been waiting MONTHS for these okay. AND I FINALLY HAVE THEM. I paid for them all by myself and I am so happy. They were one of my tops things to get AND I FINALLY HAVE THEM. I hope you all feel as excited as I am.
Here is a cool close up them ;)

THE FLOWER POWER BITCHES QUESTION TIME

Question: Do you care about what people think of you? If so, why?

Now this question is talked about A LOT between my friends and I. It is quite an important concept for us because it is something that holds back the true you. It really suxxx to be stuck in a box because you fear that people will judge you and talk smack on you. Throughout high school so far, I have pretended to not care what people think. I would mentally say to myself "who the f cares?" but I DO. I honestly did and it sucked because I desperately wanted that mentality to go away and it annoyed me so much. This early October I realized that I finally don't give a crap. I don't care for a lot of things and I finally have realized it! I was so happy when I thought about it and knew it was confirmed. It is something that everyone needs to learn how to do and yes, it is completely difficult to, especially when the thoughts you care about are your friends'. Literally, just try to be yourself. One of the first steps of not caring is wearing whaaaateveeeeeer you want. Do it and make yourself happy and love yourself and just care about what you think.

Karl Lo: I honestly still am iffyy on what people think about me. Sometimes I'm so confident and ignore what people think about me, but then there are those days in which I feel self conscious about what I wear. Over the years though I've been gaining confidence.. Exploring more (fashion wise), but yeah, I can gladly say that no. I dont care what people say now.☺

Crustianne: I really don't feel the need to care about what other people think about me. In middle school, I used to get teased by some of my friends because of how I dressed and I would get hurt by what they said. But then as I got older, people would compliment me on my style and made me feel good about myself and then I realized that I love the way I dress and that if I am happy with how I look or act. I could care less about what other people think because the people who judge you are ugly and nobody likes ugly people.

It makes me so happy knowing that my friends don't care, too!! It is what makes one much more happier. Hopefully you all are with us and if not, don't worry, you'll get there!!! Well, happy Sunday, I really need to sleep, ahahhaha. =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.