ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Leave a Comment
Life. Life is good right now. I am feeling powerful and ready to go back to school. I have realized how excited for college I am...if I don't go to a JC. I am trying so hard to move out after high school and go to a 4-year university. I know I can do it, I know it. The problem with this world is that nobody is ever positive. Positivity, in my opinion, can save lives, can help someone become the prezident of the U.S., can help make friends, everything. It is a necessity in life and I just wish people could be more positive. Now, I am not ALWAYS positive, I usually am negative about things like never meeting Harry Styles or my hair will never be as long as I want it to be, but those things aren't going to affect my mind set or stop me from doing something, y'know? Things like saying you'll never get into a college or you'll never get a steady job and just putting yourself down like that is what can ruin your chances of things. You don't have to be positive 24/7, but at least be more positive than negative.
I went for a nice walk to Target and Boba Loca (smoothie/boba place) to buy some things for my *~*~~**~Holiday/One Direction party invitations*~*~*~*~* I told my brother if he'd like to go, but of course he complained so I was just going to leave him be and go alone. He asked me where I was going and I just said nowhere and walked out the door. It is pretty irritating how he always pays Xbox all day, but can't even run a quick errand with me???? I started walking out and while I was out halfway to Target, I saw him running. It was quite nice. He is very annoying at times, but it's cool to have a little brother. Our talks are always pretty interesting, but he gets annoying after a while, ahahahahaha. I do love that kid, even if I'm mean to him half the time!!!!!
 // shirt - forever21 // skirt - thrifted // knee highs - target // jujus - aa // lipstick - kate moss collection // 
Thoughts of the weekend: I want to feel a heartbreak. You may think I am crazy to want to, but I have never had a serious boyfriend. I have had a one-week boyfriend (oh 8th grade), but I don't really count it considering IT WAS ONLY 1 WEEK. Lots of people say it feels like you are nothing and like your heart has just been torn into millions of pieces. It hurts to move and hurts to talk, just everything hurts. You cry so much and just want to die. How can a boy/girl make another feel that way? Why are you crying because someone broke your heart like OKKKKK you're an asshole, I am not wasting my tears on you. Now, DO NOT ATTACK ME YET. I have not felt a heart break so I want to know WHY this happens, why you cry so much, why your body hurts, WHYYYYYY. My sister calls me crazy because I want to know how it feels like, but I just do! I want to experience it so I can understand others.
Another thought I have been having is being alone at school. Some people think it's so lame being alone at school and you're a loser if you are. Why is that? That is completely unreasonable and stupid? What if I am having a bad day and don't feel like talking to anyone? What if I just FEEL like being alone? Why am I going to be judged and going to be called a "loner" and a "bitch" because I want to be left alone? I hate how society makes being alone a bad thing. I sometimes wish I was alone at school because it would make me more independent, but it is good to have friends around. Just, I wish hanging out alone wasn't seen as such a bad thing.
ANOTHER thought I have been having is WHY ISN'T CARRIE AND SEBASTIAN TOGETHER?!??!?!?!?!?! I started watching The Carrie Diaries, a prequel to Sex & the City, and I finished it in less than 2 days and ohgnjknrtonbndrjibggkrudntv. I have NEVER been this mad about a show, NEVER. You guys have to watch it, it is sooooo good. I think it just started last year so they only have 1 1/2 seasons so far (season 2 is airing right now). Young Carrie Bradshaw is SOOOOOO fabulous. AGHHH, it makes me want to achieve my dreams and walk around New York and just be cool!!!!!!!! The show is set in the 80's because, I mean it's young Carrie, so it is sooooooo rad. Their clothes are perfect, the music is perfect, THE SHOW IS JUST PERFECT. Although, personally, I don't think they do a very good job on keeping the 80's vibe, but it's still great. Recommend on watching it!
I thought I would show off my cute invitations, all ready to be given out and mailed out! I am so excited for my party, it's going to be super cool and fun. I haven't seen my friends that I'm inviting in SOOOO long so I am excited for all of us to reunite finally and hopefully everything goes well!!!!!

THE FLOWER POWER BITCHES QUESTION

Question: Do you wear make-up, if so, why? Because you actually WANT to or because you think people think you look prettier that way?

Ugh, make-up. I have previously talked about my opinion on make-up so I won't go on a full on rant, but damn I HATE IT. I don't get how people just cake it on EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's a pain in the butt so I don't wear it much. I occasionally wear mascara, OCCASIONALLY, and I almost always wear blush, and lipstick is my best friend. I think lipstick can be a highlight of an outfit and just make it look much more better. I don't give a rat's ass on people's opinion of my face. IT'S MY FACE. So yeah, I hate make-up and plan on never wearing foundation/cover up.

Brianna: I actually do wear make up. Well, I guess it depends because I only wear mascara. I'm not very skilled in face and eye make up. I can't even put eye liner on. In eighth grade I always said putting make up was a waste because I felt I looked the same with it on. So what was the point? But then I thought let's try it one more time and I liked how I looked. After I saw how I looked with mascara I didn't like the way I looked without it. I think that says a lot about how much of a difference make up can do to you. Once you like what you see you are not willing to go back. I wear make up because I like how it looks. I could care less if people think I look nicer with it on. There has been times wear I didn't wear mascara to school and no one straight out and told me I looked bad. Even if they thought it, I don't mind, it's their worry, not mine. Another little story is I know of this girl and she had told me she puts make up because one of her siblings always told her she looked bad without it.. I think that's horrible. And it shows how that one person can make you feel bad about your appearance. Make up is just a mask some people use to feel better about themselves. And it's also a comfort blanket. I don't know make up is weird. I'm just kind of glad I don't know how to properly use it. If I did I would probably be stressing out over what foundation matched my skin tone.

Cynthia: Yes, I wear makeup, for the most part just mascara, but sometimes foundation. I hate it so much. Lately I’ve been going to school without it but thats rarely. I really hate makeup so much. I only wear it because my mom bought it for me and I wasn’t even asking for it. I took the hint that I needed it. So I only wear foundation when she tells me I look awful, or else I don’t. But lately she’s been bringing up more makeup that I need to buy. I mean I guess I’ll wear it to make her happy, but I would much rather stay makeup free. But I agree it does make me look better, but I don’t feel better because its so uncomfortable! But I guess its a way of life.  

Hessica: I wear make-up to make myself feel pretty and to show off my individuality for myself, not for others and especially not for a boy!

Well, hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend!! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.