ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙~~

Leave a Comment
Hello QT's (pronounced cuties)!!!! Happy Tuesday, it was a pretty great, irritating day. Sometimes I just don't understand how one person can be how they are. I always wonder if rude people know they're rude or stupid people know they're stupid. And not just those people in your class who are JUST rude and JUST annoying, people at my school can sincerely be the definition of rude and annoying. BUT there are also some great people and that is what keeps me going. My childhood friend recently texted me, and we hadn't talked in months, telling me how much she loves my blog and was thanking me for showing her the "thrifting world" and I was just so content with life. It was so sweet of her and made my year. She is probably going to read this so, thank you, (insert name because I do not know if she's comfortable with it being on the interwebzzz) for making my day brighter, you are the kind of person who will make this Earth better.
Enough with the gooey, gooey gumdrops, hhahahah, here is my outfit of the day! (ignore my face that's my 'looking in the lense, taking a picture face' lolllll.
// sweater - thrifted // shirt - thrifted // leggings - cotton on // JELLIES - american apparel //
I am basically wearing my jujus everyday so prepare for many outfits that shall be including them!!!
Today, I was babysitting and eating chips and the kid wanted some. The thing was, I have been having this obsession with Hot Cheetos (which I think is ending today because it's killing my stomach) and so I am a selfish little shit so, I didn't want to give her some, ahahhahah. But my mom later gave her some and I was soooo irritated, ahahahhahaha. So, in my anger I wrote this note to myself, because I left my chips, thinking they'd be safe, and went to my room. (This is on my bulletin board btw.)
I also got some coooooool new school supplies from my 'boss' where I volunteer! I was preeeeeetty excited on getting these things + more + patterned tape!!!!! 

OH I HAVE SOME NEWS. Two new albums from some of my favorite artists' albums have come out!! And I would just looove for you guys to get into them and buy the album or just give it a listen. The first one is this wonderful lady named Sky Ferreira. She is an American singer-songwriter and is suuuuuuper cute. Her album just came out a couple days ago and is called Night Time, My Time, check out her album here. Another artist, or should I say band, is actually a boyband. Yeah, I know I already talk about One Direction enough, but The Wanted are sooo cool!!!! They are more edgy and I do not know if some of you would actually like them, but pleaseee just give their new album "Word Of Mouth" a listen, you won't regret it!!! (link)
There is also Arcade Fire's new album, but I still haven't gotten that one due to money issues (these other 2 were free for me hahaha). So, check out their album, too, even though I have only listened to a couple of songs, but they're really good!!!!! (link)
Well, that is all for tonight! Goodnight/good day! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.