~♪(⌒∇⌒)ノ

Leave a Comment
Hello friends! Today was a boooooring Tuesday. Perfect weather though, gloomy and not that cold, weeeee!!!! This past weekend a horrible typhoon called "Typhoon Haiyan" occurred in the Philippines and it was tragic. Many families lost everything they owned and had to start their lives over. Here is an article/video if you have not heard of it yet and want to know more! I just wanted to mention this because the people, who now have no food nor shelter, need help and anyone who can make a donation can help tons of people. Here is how you can help. Spreading the word on donations can make a huge difference even if you personally cannot donate! It is quite sad how these situations happen and makes one think how selfish their day-to-day complaints are.
On a lighter note, here is my outfit of the day! Below you shall see one of my "bitchfaces" like "did you really just say that" sort of thing. Tavi Gevinson from Rookie once made a blogpost about how to make different kinds of "bitchfaces" and I thought it was perrrrrrrfect! It is totally relevant in everyday life and I may use one of my bitchfaces too much in the crowded halls....
Yesterday, I was thinking about my senior quote. Now, I still have long ways till I have to turn it in, but it is going to be s000000 HARD!!!! I don't know if I want a funny one or a serious one. My friend, who is a senior this year, put a tweet from her boyf's twitter account, Zayn Malik from One Direction, and I thought that was sooo cute, but I DON'T KNOW. So, I thought I would share a few that I have found!!!
  1. "Negativity isn't the way to go, smile more, eat some chocolate." - Ed Sheeran
  2. "The less you care, the happier you'll be." - wise advice from my 13 year old brother
  3. "My life is an exaggeration." - me
  4. "Weird is normal. Normal is weird." - once again my 13 year old brother
  5. "Flips hair into the sunset." - me
  6. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." - Sigmund Freud
  7. "You wake up to the sound of the birds chirping on a beautiful sunny morning..its gonna be a good day..jump out of bed....and step on a plug." - tweet from 2010 Harry Styles
  8. "The Spanish word 'Lechuga' is a saying someone says when one wants to encourage someone not to give up." - Tumblr (only a few people would understand this)
Now, those are just a few of the ones I have saved, but by the time of next year when I actually need to turn my quote in, I will have 23864827240 more. If you have a favorite please make sure to tell me down below or twitter or instagram or whatever!!!!! It'd help me a lot.
// shirt - H&M/my brother // skirt - thrifted // socks - stole them from some1 // jujus - american apparel // lipstick - kate moss //
Last Friday, I had one the cutest, most annoying kid in my volunteer class give me a drawing she did for my friends and I! She also wrote on another piece of paper spelling out 'i love you' and it was just SOOOOO cute. I wanted to hug her. These little kids never fail to make me laugh and smile. I have been thinking about working with kids when I am older, but I'm not completely sure because those teachers don't earn much money, but I don't know!!! Thinking about my future gives me a headache......
Well, that'll be all, hope you all have a great rest of the day! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.