((*゜Д゜)ゞ”

Leave a Comment
Hello fellow earthlings!!!! I FINALLY FINISHED HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. After 9 seasons and 197 episodes, I have officially caught up. It has been a long journey and I have finally met the mother. Season 8 is not going so well though ;______;
WELL, we went to L.A. today and it was fun! Guess who was there also? HARRY MOTHERFLIPPIN' STYLES. He was probably 15 minutes away from where I was the whole day, but I was with family so I couldn't really go meet him. It was terrible. This is depression. I just want to meet him and get a picture, THAT'S ALL. There is like a 99% chance I will never meet him, but it is good to have hope and I am keeping that string of hope even though it makes me sad. 15 MINUTES AWAY. THE WHOLE DAY. My life is over. 
{Here are some pictures from UCLA, we walked around the campus. It was cool and hot.}
// top - urban outfitters // skirt - thrifted // socks - forever 21 // jellys - aa //
We also went to 3rd street and walked the pier, which I never went to my whole 16 years of living an hour away from it...yeah my family did not go out much when I was younger..
I JUST REMEMBERED NOW ITS 2014. THIS IS MY FIRST POST OF 2014 WOW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I hope the first 3 days for you guys was awesome! I am going back to school on Tuesday and I am not ready. I am a junior, which is my most important year, and it is second semester, the toughest semester out of the 2. I am not only ending my junior year, but I am starting my senior year, which means this year I AM APPLYING TO COLLEGE GUYS. ME, SOME 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH ONE DIRECTION IS APPLYING TO COLLEGES AND IS TRYING TO MOVE OUT. It is freaking me out, guys, FREAKING ME OUT. Although my birthday is in 28 days so I am very excited. It is weird, growing up. I mean like let's say you are watching a 10 season show, you see them grow up and you're like wow they've grown up!!!!! Well, that's us too, but you don't see it in a 20-40 minutes episode, you don't even realize it until you're way older! & sometimes you have little spaz outs whilst growing up because of the fact you're growing up! Does it all make sense? It is just weird how our body ages, slowly dying. I know it is very morbid and cynical of me, but have any of you realized, from the moment you are born, you are slowly dying? That is just life, living to die. I am not depressed okay, just thoughts that come out and is weird to think about?
SIBLINGS R COOL~**~*~*~*~*~* Sigh, getting old, yeah. Have a great weekend! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.