(,,◕ o ◕,,)

Leave a Comment
Hello wonderful people of Earth!!!!!!!! MAAAAAAAN, when will I stop wanting to do things, but I do them and then give up? Or sometimes I DON'T EVEN TRY!!!!!!! Is that good or bad? I want to make a club, start zines, start a group blog, HELP ME. BUT, I am serious about the group blog, I know I have The Flower Power Bitches, but I'm taking a break from it. I want to start, like I said a group blog, with 5 people, Monday-Friday, different person each day about different topics, whatever they want. Like I want it to be big, a twitter for it, maybe even a tumblr, I don't know! If you have any advice, I would love it thank you very much!
For some reason blurry pictures really intrigue me. OH, today my sister made me practice eyeliner and I actually did one eye! I am going to keep practicing so hopefully I will get better and be able to wear my contacts again. Reasons I don't wear my contacts: 1) glasses are so much easier and 2) I look VERY plain w/o glasses so I have to wear SOMETHING on my eyes, y'know? I like eyeliner, it's just it is tough learning how to do it. I wish I was famous so I wouldn't have to do my own eyeliner {life quote}.
// jacket - thrifted // dress - forever 21 // socks - forever 21 // jujus - aa // BTW this outfit is from like Tuesday ahahahaha, & sorry my jujus are always in my outfits, they are just so cute!!!!!!
Wanting to begin new things is tough because sometimes you want other people to join and you don't have those people OR you are just too lazy OR just too embarrassed to do it OR anything and everything else. But that shouldn't hold you back, y'know? Do anything you want, you may find something you really love and can be your prfession! That's what I'm looking for. I realized that I have tried to do so many things: theatre, drawing, blogging, video making, photography, styling, decorating, children work, etc. Maybe all this experience will be great to put into my college application essays!!!! Hopefully, it will. 
Well, look out for a new blog from me because I reaaaaally want to do a group blog, not about our own lives, but ideas and thoughts!!!!! Have a great weekend! =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.