(。-_-。 )人( 。-_-。)

Leave a Comment
"Y'know, I don't know why people complain about these musicians doing drugs {listening to The Beatles, talking about 60's-80's music}. I mean, if they didn't use them, we wouldn't have this music!" 
--My father. He said this this morning and I just thought, he is the coolest dad ever. He listens to such cool music, it's COOL. Every morning he drops me off at school and it's just the two of us, and usually we don't talk, we're just in silence because it's the morning and we never really communicate much, not in a bad way, but when he says something, it's always educational, teaching me about the road or cars, etc. He always makes jokes and laughs SO HARD at them and I just laugh because he is sincerely laughing at his own jokes and that's literally me. It's weird when you see the resemblance between you and your parents because you just think "WOW I AM JUST LIKE MY DAD" or "WOW I AM JUST LIKE MY MOM". I share the same sense of humor as both of them and it's weird noticing it sometimes.
I have talked about the little things in life that make me happy, but I have to talk about it again. There were so many today, it was pretty fantastic. 
  • seeing someone looking at their boogers
  • making eye contact with Q-Ts
  • LOVING your outfit for the day
  • getting an answer right
  • getting one-on-one conversations with a teacher (I like my teachers knowing my name...)
  • Having all A's in the third week of a new semester
  • YOUR BIRTHDAY COMING SOON (MINE'S THE 31ST OF JANUARY!!!!!)
  • Making awesome projects that you are very proud of
  • Listening to your favorite band
Only just a few I thought of today.

I love friends. I love MY friends. I love every friend I have!!!!! I don't like going out. I don't like talking much. I don't like communicating on weekends. How does that work? Ya don't go out with your friends that you love? I just don't like going out. Nothing personal. Every once in a while I like planning things, like watching a movie I've seen on commercials or something eventful, but I don't know!!!!!! I just like staying home, watching Netflix, experiencing new music. That's not bad, right?
// sweater - OFFICIAL ONE DIRECTION MERCHANDISE FROM A CONCERT 2 YEARS AGO // jumper - Urban Outfitters/my sister's high school graduation 'dress' ahahahaha, she's great// leggings - cotton on // shoes - Converse // yesterday's outfit //
OOOOOO. I am doing a shoot tomorrow about the uncomfortable things in life with my 2 not-so best friendz ;) and I am SO excited. I want them to look as uncomfortable and pretty as possible <3 <3 <3 I love having friends who will participate in my projects!!!!!!!!! 
Well hope you all had a fantastic week and will hopefully post tomorrow with ^^^^^ =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.