"YOU"

1 comment
Before I start my project, "YOU", I want to share some thoughts, sort of like an introduction, of what I intend from getting out of this.
I didn't know what this project was at the beginning of it all, I thought it was a great idea so I acted on it before I changed my mind and didn't do it at all (which happens frequently when I think of a new project). So, I didn't know where it would go, didn't know what I wanted from it, and to be honest, forgot the entire purpose of it the next morning, after I thought of it, but couldn't turn back because I had already started. I guess that's how a lot things go in life...Anyways, I've figured out what I wanted. I've interviewed a couple people and I have already learned a lot, even if it's just a personal, simple thing. THAT is what I want. I think I'll be able to learn not only about these specific people, but also learn something new about life, whether good or bad, whether big or small, even if they don't intend it. I've also realized that I wanted people to volunteer to be in this project because that simple action shows soooo much character in those people. So while reading about the different beings that I will be talking about, just keep in mind that little known fact!
Anyways, "YOU" has already given me a new pair of glasses, which is crazy because I didn't think I would learn so much from everyone so far. I am SOOO excited to share everyone's stories.
So, continuing on with this, here's an introduction for "YOU" so you (and my future self) can get a grasp on it before it takes off.
"YOU" is about people. It's about, clearly by the title, you. It's about me. It's about loving oneself. Its about being comfortable in one's skin. It's about learning. Each person will be able to provide a view on life and you'll be able to see the different kinds of people that live in this world (which I think is super cool). Each person is clearly unique and different from one another. I asked them all a few of the same questions, but each of them had questions specifically for them as well. I asked them to wear their favorite outfit, which some did, but others didn't. I also took pictures of them in places that has a lot of personal memories and are just very pretty! I hope each post about each person gives you an insight on..just something. I will also include what I learned about each person on each of their posts. In order to give different content on my blog, I won't be posting the interviews consecutively, but just throw them out when I'm ready for it to be posted! Well..that's it!!! I hope you all enjoy this neeeeew project!!!

1 comments:

Autumn said...

Whoa! Her name is Monet?!?!?! I'm about to name my child Monet when I have one. She seems like she is totally cool but I mean with a name like that, of course she's cool. I love this "YOU" thing you are doing. Keep it up! It is so good! :-)

Powered by Blogger.