(◕ฺΘ◕ฺ)

Leave a Comment
My brain is tired. I feel it. And I don't know why. I get these I guess it's sort of like writer's block where my creative juices have been used up for some reason. I've been working on my interviews and I cannot figure out a way to display all the questions and answers, it's just not happening, IT'S STRESSING ME OUUUTT!!! So, it might be a while until I can get the first one out, hopefully it'll be soon. (btw here are some random semi-old pictures for visual)
I found this picture recently and really loved it??? Lookin' like a badass with my water bottle and temporary tattoo, hahahahahaha.
Also I'm moving in San Francisco in around a month and it's super terrifying. My mom went to Georgia for the weekend and I missed her so much..IT WAS 3 DAYS...HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?!!?? My plan is to make my bed space exactly how it is in my room so that I won't be -too- homesick, I think it's a pretty good plan. I'm also terrified on finding out who my roommates are going to be. I'll be living in an apartment with 4 others who I don't know AT ALL, crazzzzaaaayyyy. So far, San Francisco hasn't been good to me...concert wise. So many festivals/tours are happening in my favorite venues nearby WHEN I AM ALREADY MOVED OUT. AAANNND DURING MY MOVE OUT WEEKEND. I just have bad luck honestly. I need some voodoo mystical powers shed on me. Anyways, the transition is coming soon, man.
My friend and I once skipped sixth period because we knew it was going to be a bullshit day so we didn't wanna waste time in it, hahahaha. It was part of our "rebel" list, sorry Gnat if you're reading this, don't tell mom. But we just decided to go to Barnes & Noble and read some books, hahahaha, HOW REBEL OF US.
I went to an open mic night on Tuesday and it was my first time going to one!!! It was super cool and !**!chill!~*~*~* and people were just very nice? Y'know I've been to a couple hip! places and usually there's just a bunch of pretentious people who think they can judge everyone, but this time it was different. The place is pretty hip, but the people were super kind? Everyone supported each other and praised their work, it was pretty enlightening. Sometimes you can forget how kind the world can be because of the horrors that you can encounter. Something that means a lot to me and that I look for in people is kindness, being sweet, and just simply NICE. People sometimes give "being nice" a bad connotation; weak, pushover, boring. I don't know where it came from, but being nice is NOTHING related to those things. Just because you are a kind person, doesn't mean you let people step on you, it means you're a human being who respects others. Being a nice person can get you SO far in life with new opportunities or even free food (which is always awesome). What sucks about me is that I have "resting bitch face syndrome," which is exactly what it is. I look mad and rude when I'm just looking around, which makes me seem like a mean person, ahhahaha. Lately, I've been trying to kind """"smize"""" (smile with eyes) in order to give off a better vibe and I think it's going pretty well...hahahaha, but yeah. Being a kind person makes you an amazing being. I might make an entire post about it so watch out for that!!!!
Here's a disposable of my very messy room...I think it's a good shot hahahah.
One more thing: I'm VERY heartless...but I can love things/people/etc. SO MUCH. There is absolutely no inbetween and it's very amusing. I've always known myself to be cynical, I don't like being affectionate and just don't like revealing my emotions..but there's these moments where I just LOVE PEOPLE, like today. Some human beings just make me so very happy by the simple things they do (clap/whistle/yell after a performance, ask if we need anything, compliment each other, etc.). It's pretty great. But I'm just on an emotional rollercoaster 24/7.
Here's me and my friend Mia..I think she was pretending to be taking a selfy, but was actually zooming into our friend's face across the table hahahaha
Well, there's a bit of an update!!! My blog is currently under construction so sorry for any ugliness...I hope you all have a fantastic week =^^=

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.