ヽ(^。^)丿

1 comment
Honestly, High School Musical is the best movie ever. I've watched the series many many times and cannot get bored of it. I don't care if you listen to punk rock or alternative or jazz or classical or hip hop or country, YA GOTTA LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SONGS?!?!?!? Anyways, just thought I would share that.
My friends and I went to the beach tonight and I took some pretty cute pictures of those crazy kids (and the bright sunset)!!!
Taking pictures has always been a joy to me and it sucks that I don't do it enough!!! Which is whhhyyyy, I am going to start a new project!!!!!! I was reading old posts I made when I first started this blog and there was something that caught my eye that I said I wanted to do: to be nosey and learn more about people. I specifically meant strangers, BUT my anxiety is too much for that. So, I came up with the idea of taking pictures of people I have met and ask them a few general questions about them or things about society or their favorite color or favorite quote, etc..I will also want to take pictures of them in their favorite outfit, one they feel good and comfortable in!!! I want this to be about loving yourself and feeling good in your own skin and all about YOU (the person I will be interviewing). (this project is also great because I am so nosey and want to know more about people hahahah). SO, for those who live near me, or close enough, and are interested, pleaaaaassseeee contact me on any of my social media or if you have my number, text me. Do not be scared to come to me, I really want this project to succeed, but I need people who actually want to do it!!! Contact me, poooor favor!!!! I am so excited to start this, I think it will be a gggrrrreaaaat hit!!!
I also have a bit of a rant: "Stop making stupid people famous." That's a quote I've seen on a poster or board or somewhere, I don't know, but seriously. The WORST people get the most attention from social media, and well, us, and I don't know why. Perhaps it's because we're trying to fight them..or maybe that's what humans find the most entertaining. Humans are pretty messed up sometimes. Anyways, what brought me to think about this is how gross some radio hosts are. This morning I heard one of them say that pretty people have a duty: to make others feel good by FLIRTING with them...what?!?! You're saying that people "who know they're pretty" should be OBLIGATED to flirt with someone in order to boost their self esteem?! It's kind of like saying someone should have sex with another person because they have never had sex or are "nerdy" so they never get the opportunity, it's disgusting!!!! And imagine, these people, who are speaking on one of the most listened to radio channels, are influencing others to believe the same things!!! They are influencing humanity!!!!!!! How can they say such things knowing MILLIONS of people could be listening?! Some celebrities are completely clueless and too scared to try to make a difference. They are the ones who have the most power to influence humans in a positive way, but nooooo they are using their fame to get money and talk about stupid internet memes on their songs. It just angers me soooo much. How can they be so ignorant?!?!?!
(This picture is crooked, but I'm way too lazy to fix it...but look how pretty the ocean?!?!?! Hahahaha)
These next two are my faaaavorites. They both look soooo CUUTEEE!!! I get so happy when not only do I like the pictures I take, but the people who I took pictures of likes them as well. I think that's when I know I did a good job, when that person loves how they look in that photo. Whenever I take pictures of people, I want to make sure they love them as well.
SO, there it is!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! Again, if you're interested in my project, please contact me, I would love to have you on my blog!!!! =^^=

1 comments:

victory said...

Josselyn!! Your photog is my seriously my favourite! I'm beyond excited for this project, if only I lived close by, man! It sucks living this side of the Atlantic sometimes, hahaha! But seriously though, this is such a good idea! I'm actually like trying to improve my picture taking skillz so for something like that! Ya know, interviewing people and what not. I'm nosey too. x

vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

Powered by Blogger.