✩*⋆¸¸.•*¨*\(๑•ᴗ•๑)/*¨*•.¸¸⋆*✩

2 comments
Pink LED lights from Walmart. BEST. PURCHASE. EVER. They are the cutest frickin' things ever. I had a photo shoot with my gal pals in my room and the pictures just came out so perfect. This was my favorite shoot I've done so far. I wanted it to be weird, spacey, glitter, etc. kind of themed, but these lights just toooook ovvvveeeerrr!!!! There will be no commentary, just pictures. And loads of them!!!! Thank you to my besssst friends for participating, you guys are so very beautiful. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did taking/editing/looking at them =^^=

2 comments:

LOVEHEARTEYES said...

JOSSELYN! I love your blog and these photos are so so magical/sparkly/beautiful, I can just see them already in some online zine like The Pulp Zine (www.thepulpzine.com), Cherry Mag ( http://cherrymag.tumblr.com/) or Plasma Dolphin (http://plasmadolphin.com/). You should totally submit if you're keen/haven't already. :)

Madeleine,
lovehearteyes.blogspot.com

Josselyn Palma said...

oH WOWOWOW!!!! Thank you so much that means a ton!!!!! I've submitted them to Rookie, but y'know what I will submit them to those as well!!! Thank you so so much, Madeleine (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Powered by Blogger.